Serger thread is a type of thread that is specifically designed for sergers. It is thicker than other types of thread, and it is made to withstand the high speeds and stress that sergers produce. Serger thread comes in a variety of colors, and it is available in both synthetic and cotton varieties.
Which Are The Best Serger Thread From Our Choice
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best serger thread and choose the one you like the most.
Top 10 Best Serger Thread You Should Go For In 2022
- Sewing Spool Threads Polyester Threads 4 Cones (3000 yards each) Spool of Threads for Sewing Machine and Hand
- 100% Polyester Spu Sewing Spool Threads Polyester Threads Spool of Thread
- Each Cone is 3000 yards. You will receive total of 12000 yards black Sewing Threads
- Polyester Threads for home or commercial machines with single needle or hand sewing; Compatible with most sergers, overlocks, and sewing machines
- Great Quality High Tensile Strength, Low Lint Thread. Will not Break at High Speed Machines.
- One project has eight spools with each one 3,000 yards，total 24,000 yards.
- This product works on most brands of sewing machines or high-speed sewing machines, We have adopted advanced twisting technology and air splicing technology, almost no joint in one cone, use electric control of the silicone oil, more stable quality, you can use more smoothly, no longer worry about for the break off.
- The sewing thread is made of high-quality 100% POLYESTER, polyester is soft and smooth with high strength .it is not easy to be fraying or breaking, not discolor or shrink.
- The color fastness to washing and sunlight could be over level 4 , the mean value of breaking strength above 11 N. breaking CV (%) in 5.5-7.5, hairiness ratio of 4mm is under 0.3, We attach great importance to the quality of products, make sure when you use it more smoothy.
- We provide 30-day money-back and 12-month warranty. Feel free to contact us if you have any concerns
- ★★★ VALUE PACK: This pack contains 4 Large Cones (Each cone is 5500yards) of All Purpose Polyester Thread. The total length is 22000 yards. There are 28 options of popular colors for your choice. Great value pack for Sewing, Quilting, Piecing, Serger and Overlock.
- ★★ SIMILAR WITH COATS COLORS: All the colors of our All Purpose Polyester Thread can convert to Coats Colors, you can get corresponding colors for your quilting and sewing projects refer to our color conversion reference.
- ★★ WIDE APPLICATION FOR ALL PURPOSES: 100% Spun Polyester thread 40S/2 (Tex27), owning the strength of polyester with a soft touch and matte look of cotton. The most common weight is ideal for daily quilting, serger, overlock, piecing, machine sewing, other hand sewing crafts, etc.
- ★★ COMPATIBLE WITH ALL SEWING AND SERGER MACHINES: Featured with high tensile strength, our all purpose polyester thread can work smoothly and compatible with Brother, Babylock, Janome, Singer, Pfaff, Juki, Husqvarna and all other types of sewing and serger machines including commercial machines without breaking and fraying.
- ★★ GREAT DURABILITY: Advanced production process and Strict production control ensures no breaking and fraying even when you use our all purpose polyester thread on commercial sewing machines. Great color fastness, holds up colors and no shrinking even when subjected to commercial laundering, bleaching and other harsh chemicals.
- White Serger Thread - 4 Spools overlock sewing thread, 3000 yard each cone, enough for your daily use.
- Efficiently Sewing - 100% Polyester thread, sturdy and durable, it will not be fraying, breaking and tangling up easily.
- Machine Thread - Works well with your serger or standard sewing machines, also can be used by hand. Easily tie to needle and stitch.
- Perfect Gift - This white thread are not only enough for your household use, also perfect to give your friends and family as a gift.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please fell free to contact our buyer support team for immediate assistance.
- Sewing thread or hilo de coser made from 100% spun polyester with plastic overlock cones; Knot and tangle free; Non-stretchy; Heavy duty polyester core, strong, and durable; Minimal lint; Continuous length and consistent quality;
- Great for sewing, hemming, or seaming upholstery, cotton, canvas, drapery, quilt, or flannel;
- Good for home or commercial machines with single needle or hand sewing; Compatible with most sergers, overlocks, and sewing machines;
- Bulk sewing supply kit: newsergerthreads; Length of each spool: 6000 yards; Total length: 24,000 yards; Weight: 40 WT;
- Easy to work with; No breaks and clean lines; Fit residential and commercial use;
- American & Efird-Maxi lock all purpose value pack
- Ideal for light to medium weight structured fabrics overlock sewing projects and standard & blind stitch hems
- This package contains four 3000 yard spools of all purpose spun polyester
- Made in China
- A&E Maxi Lock Stretch Textured Nylon White Serger Thread . White 2000 Yard Cone .
- Soft, Like Yarn Textured Nylon.
- Great stretch and recovery, Makes soft smooth seams, Ideal for swimwear, lingerie, fitness wear,undergarments.
- 12 spools of 1500M sewing thread spool, 18000 meters(19620 yards) in total.
- 100% polyester, durable and strong. Ideal for quilting, carpet, dress making, general stitching etc.
- 12 assorted rainbow colors, meet the requirement of projects needing variety of colors.
- Can be used by hand or machine sewing. For fabric by the yard.
- Featured polyester covered polyester core for strength. Not only for household use, also a brillant gift idea.
- Material: Plastic. Packing: 10 pcs.
- Size: 38mm (1.5in) x32mm (1.26in).
- Sturdy, lightweight and durable, reusable, long service life.
- Taper frame of coil claw spool suitable for most sewing machines.
- Suitable for most desktop coating machines, and also suitable for thread racks of industrial sewing machines.
- Luxury Material: 100% Spun Polyester thread 40S/2 (Tex27), owning the strength of polyester with a soft touch and matte look of cotton. The most common weight is ideal for daily quilting, serger, overlock, piecing, machine sewing, other hand sewing crafts, etc.
- Value Package;4 PACK of 3000 Yards Each Spools thread cones,Total length: 12,000 yards,This size of spool is more suitable for regular household machines，You don’t have to order a special tapered spool holder。
- good quality thread： Featured with high tensile strength.our all purpose polyester thread can work smoothly on Brother, Babylock, Janome, Singer, Pfaff, Juki and all other types of sewing and maxilock serger machines including commercial machines without breaking and fraying.
- Great Durability: Advanced production process and Strict production control ensures no breaking and fraying even when you use our all purpose polyester thread on commercial sewing machines. Great color fastness, holds up colors and no shrinking even when subjected to commercial laundering, bleaching and other harsh chemicals.
- Care Instructions:Pls don't exposed to the sun for extended periods of time,we accept your return for full money refund with 30 days,100% satisfaction of after-sale service
What To Look For Before Buying Best Serger Thread
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best serger thread that meets your needs.
There is no one definitive way to buy a serger thread. This is not a guide to purchase a serger, but rather a guide to recommend someone else
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Best Thread For A Serger?
Threading a piece of fabric by hand is a common practice for creating quilts, using a number of which arecorned. The best thread for a serger is the same anyhow- it’s the correct type of thread: finegold.rowthhorsehair.
What Is The Difference Between Serger Thread And Regular Thread?
The main difference between serger thread and regular thread is that serger thread requires a bias iron, while regular thread does not.
Do You Need Special Thread For A Serger?
Yes, we do need special thread for a serger.
Can You Use Regular Thread On A Serger?
Yes, you can use regular thread on a serger.
ing Best sergers are those that allow you to T-joint the threading (or “threading”) process ofGA3 over a needlenose then use the resulting threading set up. This allows for a higher degree of subjected stress on thenecks and arms of the same size as that which is experience in conventional threading.oly inhibits this type of inhibition, which gives you a stronger fabric and increased stretch. This increased stretch can be used to create a morefit fabric, give you a better ethicLatin content, and make your stitching even smoother.